Sunday, May 5, 2013

NSD Challenges at SG

I hope you have been able to take part in some scrappy challenges this weekend for NSD!  There's a great one going on at Scrap Our Stash so check it out, your layouts need to be posted by 11:59pm PST tonight, May 5th!

I have been playing along with the ladies at Scrapbook Generation, scrapping some challenges  and, well mostly so far just participating in their online chats, lol!  I love SG and have so many of their sketch products, I use them all the time for inspiration.  Anyway, so far I've completed one of their challenges, the One-page sketch challenge.  Luckily for me it also worked for my Scrap our Stash May Stash Challenge!  Here's my layout:
 (Patterned papers were from Elle's Studio, Basic Grey, and Webster's Pages, as well as Luxe Rub-ons, My Mind's Eye decorative buttons and twine from The Twinery. I also used Debbie Sanders for Scrapbook Generation sketch for inspiration.)
 
I have to admit the SOS Challenge was a little challenging (lol) for me because although I love to use patterned papers, I don't usually mix manufacturers.  It was a lot of fun and turned out pretty good, or I think so.  :)    So check out SOS for the May Stash Challenge, as well as Scrapbook Generation for all of their challenges, they'll definitely keep you busy for today!

1 comment: