Monday, May 20, 2013

New SOS Sketch with Stash Challenge

Happy Monday!  We had a very crazy, hectic weekend here with baseball games, soccer games, dance recital photos and practice, I was praying for Monday to get here!  Now that things have slowed down, albeit temporarily, maybe I can get some scrapping done.

Scrap Our Stash has a new challenge out, Sketch with Stash Challenge.  The sketch is fantastic, it was designed by SOS's very own Rochelle Spears!

 The challenge is to use this sketch as inspiration, but also use at least 3 flowers from your stash--not homemade, but premade flowers.  Remember, the goal is to use up your stash!  Here is what I created for the challenge:

(Products used:  Webster's Pages papers, flowers, trim, rhinestone chain, stickpins, and letter stickers;  Prima flowers)

I knew when I saw this challenge I wanted to use some of my Webster's Pages and Prima flowers.  I absolutely love this photo of my daughter, it's one of my favorites!  I kept the layout pretty simple because I did not want to this picture to get lost in too many embellishments.  

Head on over to Scrap Our Stash and give this or our other May challenge a try, the prize is awesome this month, the Fancy Pants Trendsetter collection! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment