Sunday, May 5, 2013

More SG Challenges

Well I've been busy today scrapping, although I did fit in my youngest daughter's soccer game--how cute are 5 year olds playing soccer??

Here are are couple more layouts I've done for challenges at Scrapbook Generation.

Challenge 1--Star Challenge.  I made some cardstock stars from Bazzill cardstock and used pop dots to give some dimension to the page.  The picture is if my son after he snagged some homemade chocolate chip cookies at his Grandma Pam's house!

(Products used--Bazzill cardstock, Bella Blvd. patterned paper and chipboard stickers; Simple Stories Sn@p journaling card; American Crafts Thickers; Allison Davis for Scrapbook Generations sketch.)


Challenge 2--Project Life.  In this challenge we were to make a traditional layout using project life materials.  For my layout I used some Simple Stories Sn@p cards as well as a picture that my youngest daughter made of herself this year in preschool. It was a pretty simple layout to make but it sure turned out cute, I love incorporating my children's art into my layouts!

Products used:  Bazzill cardstock; Bella Blvd. patterned paper, flower and chipboard; Simple Stories Sn@p cards; Doodlebug Designs alphabet stickers, Allison Davis for Scrapbook Generations sketch.)

Make sure you check out their blog for the challenges, you still have time!



No comments:

Post a Comment