Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Scrap Our Stash Sketch #1 Challenge


 Today on the Scrap Our Stash blog is the layout I made for the March Sketch #1 Challenge.  The challenge is to use the sketch as well as used mixed alphas in your title and/or journaling.  In my layout I decided to spritz the base cardstock, a technique that is new to me, and I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt!  The photos are from my youngest daughter's first Easter back in 2008.  

 
(Products used-- Bazzill cardstock with Heidi Swapp Color Shine spritz; WRMK patterned paper; October Afternoon mini market and American Crafts Thickers alphas; Crate Paper journaling spot; American Crafts glitter tape; misc. flower, bling, brad, and bottle cap)

So go check out Scrap Our Stash for the details on the challenge and some great inspiration from the DT!

1 comment: