Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Scrap Our Stash Kraft Challenge

Hi everyone!  Today the weather is finally sunny but cold and windy so unfortunately none of our snow is melting.  However it is going to be 60 degrees this weekend which I am really looking forward to--it'll remind me of being down south!

Today the Scrap Our Stash blog features the layout I created for the Kraft it Up Challenge. 


 (CS:  The Paper Company kraft, PP: DCWV Playtime stack, American Crafts Thickers, MME brad and pennant, Jillibean Soup Sugar Picks, Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts journaling spot, and a yellow flower. I was inspired by an Allison Davis sketch for my layout.)


The photo is of my kids and two of their cousins from last summer.  I have a very large stash of kraft paper because I went through a kraft phase a couple years ago.  I haven't used any lately so the challenge was a fun way to get my back into it, not to mention use some of it up. Make sure you check out the Scrap Our Stash blog for details on the challenge.  There's a great prize as well--Heidi Swapp "Sugar Chic" goodies!  Get your layout in by March 29th to be eligible for the prize, can't wait to see what y'all create!







No comments:

Post a Comment