Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Crazy Busy Life!

Things have been really crazy around here since I broke my ankle at the beginning of the year.  Luckily I avoided surgery but still have a really heavy boot on it and have to use crutches.  I have a follow-up appointment with my orthopedist in a couple of weeks for more x-rays, and if all still looks good I (hopefully) will loose this boot and move onto the next phase.  Not sure what that is, but I know PT is involved! 

Anyway, there are some great changes going on at Scrap Our Stash.  Our fearless leader Deb has stepped down, she will be missed for sure.  But two great people have taken over, current DT member Brenda Ragsdale and Rochelle Spears.  Make sure you check out the blog to read about them, see some of the changes, plus check out the newest challenge for February, "Anything Fuzzy".  My layout will post tomorrow there, and here as well.

Other exciting changes is that Inspired Blueprints is now back after a brief hiatus to give us great sketches each month!  I missed their inspiration so much and am glad to see them back.

And since I haven't posted in awhile, here are some cute pics of my kids!  Here's Matthew and Lauren ready for Dress like a Saint Day.  I sewed the costumes the day before (eek!), Lauren is Mary and Matthew is St. Michael the Archangel.

Of course not to be outdone, Catherine wanted to pose too!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment