Thursday, February 7, 2013

Anything Fuzzy

Here is my layout for the  Scrap our Stash February challenge, Anything Fuzzy!  I used a kit I had from Noel Mignon to create the layout so I'm not sure of the products I used (shame on me), but I'll keep better note of that next time!  Anyway, my fuzzy item was this really cute crochet ribbon in the kit that I just love.  Of course I didn't journal before I posted the layout, the photos are of my oldest daughter when she was just a couple of years old and she's discovered the joys of "decorating" with toilet paper.  I just love the pink hearts in the layout too!


Go check out the Scrap our Stash blog to read more about the Anything Fuzzy challenge and get to scrapping.  Don't forget to post your layout, you could be chosen as a guest designer for April.  I can't wait to see what you create!!

No comments:

Post a Comment