Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Scrap Our Stash Challenge

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I might be one of the world's worst bloggers! I have good intentions, but I guess I should actually follow through on them, huh? Anyway, Scrap out Stash is having a March Dust it Off challenge. The idea is to dust off those scrap items you've accumulated such as tools, paper, embellies, anything, and create something. Here is the layout I created, the deets are on the Scrap Our Stash blog.

And yes, my kids are thrilled with the pics, ha! Check out the blog at http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ and give it a try!

Now I'm off to see if I can somehow remove the Southwest region from my NCAA bracket, if it weren't for that region I'd be doing pretty good. Is Morehead State the new Butler? Guess we'll see!

God bless, Tammy


1 comment: