Sunday, March 27, 2011

Club Got Sketch? Sketch 1

Hold onto your hats, I'm actually posting twice in one month, lol! See, I'm already on the road to improvement.

This past Monday started the 8 week session of Club Got Sketch? The blog is by Valerie Salmon and her sketches are fantastic! This is my first time doing a live Got Sketch, although I did download the GS School Album and love it, my plan is to do school books for all of my nieces and nephews (whew, that's a lot!) Here is my layout for the first sketch:




Lauren and Catherine were having breakfast one day and decided the sun was too bright so they put on their glasses. I think they look so cute in these pics! I had a blast doing this layout. Make sure you check out the Got Sketch blog at http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/, you won't be disappointed.


Well my NCAA March Madness bracket is officially a bust after this weekend's games. I started off with three of my final four left, and now I have nothing. Guess I should have listened to my son and put Butler to go all the way. That'll teach me. Oh well, better luck next year!

Have a great day! Tammy

1 comment: