Monday, June 29, 2015

MSAM Sketch blog

I love sketches, I think the majority of my pages start with a sketch. It may not look like the sketch when I'm done but I find them to be such a great starting point. One of my favorite sketch sites is My Scraps and More Sketches blog. They put out two sketches a month along with great inspiration from their design team. Here is their first sketch for June, sketch #107:


 And here is my interpretation:

  (Items used: Simple Stories PP, enamel dots, cardstock stickers; American Crafts PP, Thickers)

I stuck pretty much to the sketch for this one. I combined this sketch with the My Scraps and More 6/17 challenge to use the word "Summer" in my layout. I have so many summer pictures (and so much summer paper) I had plenty to choose from.

Check out My Scraps and More Sketches blog for lots of great sketches and inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. What super colors and embellishments! Pretty layout - and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with My Scraps & More sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright, summery colors! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I love the photo and colors on this fun summer page! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete