Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mini Challenge #1

I am still playing along with My Scraps and More's Got Talent III and I'm having a blast!  Last Tuesday they issued Mini Challenge #1 which was to use at least 3 stamps on your layout.  I have a ton of stamps, but it has been forever and a day since I've even looked at them.  I found some cute little bug stamps and came up with this layout of my youngest daughter.

 (Supplies used:  DCWV cardstock;  Echo Park patterned paper and cardstock stickers; Bella Blvd cardstock stickers, flowers and flag; misc. stamps)

I really love this summertime paper line from Echo Park, and the cute little buggy stamps seemed to fit right into the summery feel of the layout.  Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to go check out My Scraps and More!

(ETA: I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation by Debbie Sanders for inspiration!)

No comments:

Post a Comment