Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's St. Patty's Day...

and the kids were going crazy the minute they woke up looking for something green to wear so they wouldn't get pinched. They've also built leprechaun traps to catch the little dude when he tries to steal their money! I myself am just looking for some green beer!

It has been way too long since my last post. Shortly after I last posted the hubs told me he got a new job (yay) and that we have to relocate to Kansas City by September 1 (what???) I was so bummed at first because I felt all kinds of guilt having to move the kids--I moved a lot when I was younger and it's so hard. We waited a month to tell the kids and finally I couldn't stand it anymore. When we told them and they were beside themselves excited! I think it helps out because their cousins live up there. That was a couple of weeks ago, and they are still excited, but I think now that it's starting to sink in they are getting a little sad about moving away from their friends. I told them we'll be back for visits though, after all Mommy has friends here too!

I haven't done a lot of scrapping lately (I've been trying to get rid of junk, I mean old toys that have collected up) but here are a few LO's. I'm a sketch junkie and these are from sketches from a great sketch site called Sketch Inspiration. It's run by Trisha who comes up with great sketches, they come out every Saturday and there's even a prize. So check them out!

This is Catherine on her first day of preschool from last year, I can't believe how young she is! Anyway, used some great MME papers that had colors that matched her bright colored shirt.

These are pictures of the girls from the beach last year--I'm so ready to go to the beach right now! I used some yummy Fancy Pants papers in this simple layout.

This last one also using a Sketch Inspiration sketch was for last month's "Leap" challenge over at Scrap Our Stash blog. The pics are of Catherine playing Leap Frog in the kitchen, in this one I used some Echo Park papers.

Now I'm off to head out to some furniture stores, I told the hubs that since he's moving me halfway across the country, everyone is getting new bedroom furniture--it's all for staging when we put the house on the market, right? Have a fun and safe St. Patrick's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment