Monday, November 28, 2011

Time for the Holidays

Well since I seem to post about every two months, it appears it's that time again, lol! Yesterday I finally figured out how to download photos onto my computer (instead of the hubby's) so I'm hoping that will motivate me to blog a little more, since I like to include pictures.

So much has happened since my last posting. I ran my second half marathon. The course had more hills than last year which made it very challenging, and my foot started hurting around mile 10, but I finished and got a cool medal to show for it!
Don't I look great after running 13.1 miles? Somebody get that woman a hot shower! I've been resting the foot since the race, haven't done any long runs, but I do hope to start again soon so I can train for the Tobacco Road Half Marathon in March. I've heard it's not as hilly as City of Oaks!

Here is my latest layout for the Scrap Your Stash blog. The November challenge is a recipe challenge, and you had two choices, actually scrap about a recipe, or follow the following scrap recipe:
5 embelishments (flowers, buttons, etc)
4 words or letters in your title
3 pictures
2 pattern papers
1 solid paper
I opted for the scrap recipe, and was very happy with the results:
Sorry about that flash, it was an overcast day!

Another site I like to go to for inspiration is Sketch Inspiration, last week they had the cutest sketch (which I'll have to figure out how to post here), but here is the page I made:
Sketch Inspiration has great sketches every week along with a prize drawing, so go check them out!

One last picture I have to share, it's my three kiddies in their Halloween costumes. I sewed the girls costumes and it was a lot of fun. I love this sewing thing, now I'm debating whether I need a serger or not!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment